Budget/Forecast/ Business Plan Manager for Global Suspensions
• Review and report the monthly operating income financial reports for all Suspensions plant sites, engineering and SG&A functions
• Coordinate preparation of the global Suspensions annual budget
• Coordinate preparation of the global Suspensions Five Year Business Plan
Divisional Controller for the United States BWI North America Legal Entity
• Review the financial reports – income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement– for the United States (monthly, annual, and special requests) for accuracy prior to submission to headquarters
• Coordinate and prepare audit workbooks for the US, review the small site audit workbooks and make corrections as required.
• Manager of 4 US finance employees – mentor through development, and training.
• Support the tax manager with all data requests.
• Review all account reconciliations monthly – approximately 80
• Review all journal entries recorded – approximately 120
• Review cash flow forecast
• Review United States product warranty accruals
• Review United States accounts receivable aging
• Calculate the monthly interest on intercompany loans
• Prepare quarterly financial statement reports for banking partners
– Manage AP/AR, Fixed assets, inventory/cost for BWI NA legal entity
Global Controller for the Suspensions Business
• Provide continued support to headquarters on the consolidation process of the 17 legal entities.
• Coordinate Beijing headquarters accounting requests.
• Support the 7 international finance managers with accounting issues.
• Implement company accounting policies and assure consistency across the legal entities and compliance with US GAAP, IFRS, and PRC GAAP.
• Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual closing instructions regarding accruals, required analysis, and classification of expenses to the international finance managers.
• Review product line profitability
• Work closely with SAP security and configuration team. Request configuration changes to improve GAAP compliance.
• Make recommendations for process improvements.
• Manage global SAP master data
• Calculate Labor/Overhead rates used in SAP cost accounting
• Load and manage SAP global standard costs
Controller for the “small sites” of the Suspensions Business
• Review “small site” accounting for Japan, Germany, Italy.
• Prepare the monthly invoicing of the small sites to the US for the Technical Service Agreements.
•Knowledge of SAP
•Automotive industry experience
•8 to 10 years of professional finance management experience
•Experience in multinational companies and/or foreign-owned Corporations.
•Knowledge of US GAAP, and IFRS accounting standards
•Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credentials
•MBA or advanced educational degree in Accounting or Finance, from a top ranking University
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org