Summary of Position:
The IT Site Lead is responsible for coordinating all aspects of IT service delivery at the BWI Kettering Site. The IT Site Lead will work as a part of the global IT organization to champion common processes and solutions and ensure that IT services are delivered in an effective, efficient and reliable manner. The IT Site Lead has functional responsibilities that include deliver and support of:
End User Computing
IT solutions for Engineering and Administrative functions
Windows Server Infrastructure
LAN, WAN and Wireless LAN
Desktop and mobile voice services
This position will work closely with the global IT staff and managed service providers to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions that meet business needs.
The IT site lead has functional responsibilities that include support for the following technologies:
Windows 10 computers and related Windows applications such as:
Microsoft Office 365 and Teams
Windows Active Directory infrastructure including:
File, print, and account management
Windows Server 2016 (or 2019) and related Microsoft infrastructure applications
Engineer Tools such as:
Siemens NX and Teamcenter
PLM Accelerate from Infor
Basic Network troubleshooting for technologies such as:
HP ComWare Switches and Unifi Wireless Access Points
Fortinet FortiGate security appliances
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
· Providing support and maintenance of all local site end-user IT services.
· Supporting Network equipment mounted above the plant floor
· Adhering to formal change and configuration management practices.
· Evaluating existing IT services for effectiveness and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Overseeing the local office component of IT infrastructure projects.
· Working with managed service providers to provide seamless support of all IT services.
Candidate Qualifications/Core Competencies:
The IT Site Lead must be a trained and experienced IT support person with the ability to work independently at the local site level as well as collaboratively within the global IT organization. The qualified candidate will possess energy and enthusiasm for deliver IT support, promoting best practices, educating end users and proactively seeking continuous improvement.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following experiences and expertise:
· Strong technical knowledge in multiple areas of Information Technology such as Microsoft, HP, and Cisco
· Proven ability to support end-user IT services
· Exceptional customer service orientation
· Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly terms
· IT experience with Engineering applications is preferred
· Associate’s degree in an Information Technology or related field and 1- 3 years related work experience
· Microsoft and/or network certifications are highly desired
ITIL certification is highly desired
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org