We are currently looking for production and machine operator associates for our Greenfield, Ind. Facility.
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong knowledge of machines in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to accurately interpret work and quality performance instructions.
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds and stand for an eight-hour work shift
- Committed to quality, safety and communication
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Proven history of understanding industry safety standards and quality expectations
- Strong understanding of raw materials and the manufacturing industry
- Team-oriented and self-directed
- PLC Overview & HMI Experience & Training
- Basic Tool Setting, Fixtures & Tools
- General Math Skills, add/subtract, Positive / Negative numbers
Interested candidates, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.