Industrial Engineer – Greenfield, Indiana
- Participate in the implementation of new programs/projects
- Verify manufacturing work instructions, process specifications, and requirements
- Contribute innovative ideas and concepts
- Propose and utilize lean manufacturing methodology in new project/process implementation
- Provide cooperative support to other functional teams at TCD, on current programs/processes
- Provide cooperative support to other functional teams (Purchasing Logistics, Quality, etc.) for new operational systems during new projects;/new building implementations.
- Design new projects/process with MSD (Manufacturing Systems design) methodology
- Plan and monitor equipment capacity, in divers BAWI plants, by building a database on product flow, operational effectiveness %’s, cycle times, and volumes.
- Develop cost estimates for new business; process, labor content part presentation, material handling devices, packaging, etc.
- Develop concept layouts utilizing the “14 steps” methodology
- Contribute to process standardization in order to optimize equipment and resource utilization
- Support bill of process team.
- High level of analytical ability
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- High level of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Flexibility to work an early or late schedule, as well as to travel and to work temporary outside the United States
- Thorough understanding of engineering theory and principles of machine design, especially ergonomic and safety aspects
- Working knowledge of Industrial Engineering teams and concepts, and experience in implementation of Industrial engineering methodology
- Ability to communicate complex concepts/specifications to peers, suppliers, and customer
Experience in automotive industry
Ability to speak additional languages
Knowledge of lean manufacturing, Kaizen methodology, 5S
Knowledge of operational system – Just in Time, Kanban
Familiarity with AutoCAD
Familiarity with packaging engineering terms and concepts
For more information about BWI Group, please visit our website at www.bwigroup.com
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org