FTT Valve Engineer
FTT Valve Engineer- Greenfield, IN
- Work with Tech Center teams to implement customer programs flawlessly in Greenfield production plant.
- Understanding and implementing proper damper valving designs
- Utilize proper manufacturing processes and assembly methods
- Participate in product/process development, design reviews, and continuous improvement projects.
- Support and perform, where necessary, design studies to assure design capability, i.e. FEA, min-max tolerances, design limits, static and fatigue strength
- Contribute ideas and concepts
- Provide plant support in problem solving (design and process)
- Valve code adjustment prior to production (acc. Damping Forces Adjustment instruction) along with valve code adjustment decision during the production (within acceptable limits) will be key to being successful in this role.
- The ideal candidate will be able to define actions to achieve FTQ targets for damping forces, manage component batches on DF Centering, and lead problem solving using Shainin analysis.
- Travel as required
Bachelor’s degree of engineering
High level of analytical ability
High level of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Flexibility to work an early or late schedule
Thorough understanding of engineering theory and principles of machine design, especially safety and ergonomic aspects
GD&T standard experience
Ability to work as a member of a larger team and a highly efficient problem solver
DOE; Six Sigma; Shainin experience
Experience in automotive industry, AutoCAD, and experience in damper and/or hydraulic systems design
Interested candidates can send their resume to: email@example.com