BWIGroup leading edge technology grew as a combination of long production experience, innovative approach to improvements in performance and structural properties, and engineering analysis capabilities supported by physical testing.
Our technology allows us to build dampers fulfilling most demanding customers’ needs thanks to:
- Full CAE capability at vehicle/suspension/component level with FEA-based sizing of structural components
- Simulation of damper performance (fluid dynamics and valve mechanics)
- Analysis/synthesis capability for rubber components
- Expertise in Vehicle Road Load Data analysis and definition of accelerated durability tests
- Virtual test bench approach
- Extensive testing of new solutions on test benches and in experimental vehicles
Twintube and monotube damper family offers wide tuning range to ensure superb ride, handling and comfort in robust packaging. Adequate for broad range passenger cars, including sports, luxury and off-road applications.
Damper configurations are standardized and components are highly unified within given configuration. All damper components are designed for automated and semi-automated production lines allowing for high production volumes. High quality components allow for automated production process without any on-line components adjustments or tuning.